The June 2016 Chemistry Regents Exam:
When: Tuesday June 21st from 8:00AM to 11:00AM
Study Tips and Resources
Things You Can Do On Your Own:
- Do memrise words every day.
- Keep reviewing WSQ2 videos from the year. Here is a webpage that correlates questions from the diagnostic exam to WSQ2 videos. Focus on the videos that deal with questions that you got wrong. Here are all of the unit playlists. Try to watch one a day. Actively watch them (don’t just sit there. Maybe add to your original WSQ2/notes, or make a list of things you still don’t understand/have questions about). Also remember that each unit page on mrknuffke.net has other videos and resources below each WSQ2 video to help you learn the material.
- Regents Review Live Streams are set for Saturday, June 18th. Here is the schedule of times and topics.
Please submit your questions on this form by Sunday, June 12th. After the sessions, they will remain up and available for review. Use this resource as much as you can!
- I have released several review question sets for each topic on CastleLearning. If I were you, I’d do at least one per day from here until the exam.
- You can use the practice regents exams at the end of your review book. Here are the keys for them so that you can check your work.
- Here are the FlowCharts that you developed with your classmates this past Friday
Things You Can Do With Other People:
- Our final review session for the Regents will be on Monday, June 20th, from 10 – noon. You will enter through the main entrance of the building and wait in the auditorium to be collected. We will review the entire August, 2015 Chemistry Regents exam (given out in class today).
- You can email me if you need any individual extra help.