- Complete WSQ2’s for lessons 7.5-7.7 (3 videos), and the GoFormative (which should be completed after watching all three videos). These three WSQ2’s are due on Monday, 2/1.
- Keep studying for your midterm, which is happening on Thursday, 1/28 from 8am-11am. I will send out the answer key to the large review packet on Tuesday. I am available by email to help if you have any additional questions prior to the exam.
- Complete PDQs for
- Information 4 (Viruses)– We are not going to talk about this in class, explicitly, so along with the PDQ, you probably want to watch me talking about it on GetAFive, or watch Mr. Andersen talking about it here. Then, you should complete the GoFormative for the material. There will be opportunity to ask questions about this content next week.
- Information 5 (Mitosis)
- Information 6 (Cell Cycle Control)
- These three PDQs are due on Monday, 2.1